A Quiet Drink
|General||Book Locations||Map||Strategy||Okri's Challenges|
|A Quiet Drink|
|“||Now, we've been together a long time, and Helmgart's surprisingly quiet. So I was thinking, why not pop along and have a drink or two to celebrate us all having our parts and pieces still intact?||„|
|~ Franz Lohner|
|“||It's gone a bit quiet hereabouts, so perhaps you lot should take advantage of the lull and have a spot of fun? Why don't you have a drink or two? Spot of team-building I guess you could call it.||„|
|~ Franz Lohner|
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The Ubersreik 5 are heading out to try relax in peace and quiet… Hopefully.
Event[edit | edit source]
Finale[edit | edit source]
While trying to reach a cask of Bugman's XXXXXX the Heroes cause a stack of crates and barrels to collapse alerting a nearby Horde. A fight ensues on the ground floor during which time a fire has spread due to a lantern that was knocked over below the Bugman's. Eventually multiple Chaos Warriors join the fray and the fight leads upstairs. Not long after a group of Plague Monks are finally killed off the chandelier breaks off and falls through the floor into the wine cellar creating an escape route. After rolling a large Wine Tun out of the way, the Heroes escape via the same Bridge of Shadows featured in the Prologue.
Post-Mission[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Helmgart, Civilian Quarters: where the heroes begin. This joins the same starting area as in The Screaming bell.
- Bernhard Boulevard: large open area with some carts, statues and carnival banners.
- Bernhard Platz: public garden with a walkway running through the middle.
- The Hungry Troll Tavern: the first drinking spot for our heroes.
- Vermin Tunnels: rocky tunnels with plenty of warpstone and vermin technology.
- Franz Erikson Barracks: tunnels and stairways leading out of the vermin tunnels.
- Feuerblümchens Bier Haus: the second drinking spot for our heroes.
- Taverna Bezirk: city streets with plenty of ale bottles for consumption.
- Borchband Platz: large open area with a bonfire in the middle.
- The Obese Megalodon: the final drinking spot and scene of the finale.
- Wine Cellar: tunnels below The Obese Megalodon containing large wine barrels.
- Bridge of Shadows: the same outside area from the Prologue.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Find more ale
- Head for The Hungry Troll Tavern
- Enter the tavern
- Survive the attack
- Reach Feuerblümchens Bier Haus
- Have a drink!
- Find The Obese Megalodon
- Enter the Megalodon
- Find some proper ale
- Survive the tavern brawl
- Escape through the cellars
- End the bender at the Bridge of Shadows
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite not having any Books the scoreboard still displays 0/3 Tomes & 0/2 Grimoires.
|HELMGART MISCELLANEOUS||Prologue • A Quiet Drink|
|HELMGART ACT 1||Righteous Stand • Convocation of Decay • Hunger in the Dark • Halescourge|
|HELMGART ACT 2||Athel Yenlui • The Screaming Bell • Fort Brachsenbrücke • Into the Nest|
|HELMGART ACT 3||Against the Grain • Empire in Flames • Festering Ground • The War Camp|
|HELMGART FINALE||The Skittergate|
|SHADOWS OVER BÖGENHAFEN||The Pit • The Blightreaper|
|BACK TO UBERSREIK||The Horn of Magnus • Garden of Morr • Engines of War • (Fortunes of War)|
|WINDS OF MAGIC||Dark Omens • (Weaves)|
|THE CURSE OF DRACHENFELS||Old Haunts • Blood in the Darkness • The Enchanter's Lair|