Bosses are a type of enemy in Vermintide 2 that appear at the end of specific missions.
The following bosses can be encountered in Vermintide 2:
- Burblespue Halescourge during Halescourge
- Skarrik Spinemanglr during Into the Nest
- Bödvarr Ribspreader during The War Camp
- Gatekeeper Naglfahr, Deathrattler and Rasknitt during The Skittergate
Power Bonus[edit | edit source]
As Bosses are an enemy type with different armour classes among them, player needs different weapon properties for a damage bonus, depending on the Boss:
- The Power vs Infantry property gives Heroes extra damage against Rasknitt.
- The Power vs Armoured property gives Heroes extra damage against Skarrik Spinemanglr, Bödvarr Ribspreader and Gatekeeper Naglfahr.
- The Power vs Monsters property gives Heroes extra damage against Burblespue Halescourge and Deathrattler.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bosses drop one to three loot dice, depending on the Boss.
- Bosses (as all scripted Monsters) do not count toward the "Kill 3 Monsters as a party" daily quest.