|Has dual Ratling guns|
Deathrattler is the assisting Boss to the final boss Rasknitt of the Skittergate mission. He is a Stormfiend, but instead of flamethrowers he has dual Ratling guns bound to his arms. He allso wears green rags around this body instead of brown ones. Rasknitt uses Deathrattler as a pet, riding his back to protect himself from the Heroes. While on his back, Rasknitt uses a magic shield to protect himself from any damage. During the fight, Rasknitt periodically dismounts Deathrattler they become two separate bosses. However, Rasknitt can switch back to riding Deathrattler once more. Once killed, Rasknitt dismounts Deathrattler a final time.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
Deathrattler's attacks are very similar to that of the Stormfiend, except that he has Ratling guns instead of flamethrowers.
Sweep[edit | edit source]
Deathrattler uses either one of his arms to sweep at the Hero in front of him. Knocks players back and damaged them, but the damage can be negated by blocking.
Charge[edit | edit source]
Deathrattler lets out a growl and charges at a Hero with his armoured head, knocking them back and damaging them. Damage can be negated by blocking.
Ratling guns[edit | edit source]
Using either of his Ratling guns, Deathrattler aims at one of the heroes and releases a volley of bullets. Players getting hit receive damage and are pushed back, similar to Ratling Gunner fire.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- When Rasknit dismounts, keep focusing Deathrattler with three partymembers while the last partymember keeps Rasknit occupied. Deathrattler's volley fire is much more deadly than most of Rasknit's magic.
- Deathrattler has two weak points. The first is his head, which is armoured, the second is the rat-like creature on his back which is not. Target its brain - the hanging guy on the back - for massive damage.
- When a player hits the weak spot on his back, he often attracts the attention of Deathrattler . Be prepared to dodge or block after you got a few hits in.
- Try to keep Deathrattler stationary. This means: stay close to it and circle it to kill it as quickly as possible.
- Keep in mind that, unlike Stormfiends, Deathrattler can hit you from far away and anywhere in the arena.
- His volley fire can be completely blocked by shields, otherwise use the four pillars in the arena for cover.