Welcome to your Vermintide 2 journey!
This game may seem like just another action-RPG at first, but there's actually a lot more to it than meets the eye. Becoming the kind of player that can beat missions on the hardest difficulty isn't just about gearing up with sweet loot -- you'll need to acquire knowledge of how the game works and develop advanced technical skills as well as split-second decision-making abilities. Thankfully, it's also a coop game so you'll be undertaking this journey with others.
Essential Topics[edit | edit source]
Here are a few essential topics to get you started:
- Keybindings and Setup -- How to stack the game's settings in your favour and set up your controls for long-term success.
- Finding People to Play With -- Making friends in Vermintide comes naturally! Here are some tips for building out your friend list both in-game and via player-built communities.
- Combat Basics -- How to kill rats and bad guys, how to use consumable items, and basic tips.
- Career Strategy Pages -- Beginner's information on each Career.
- Progression -- How to unlock careers, increase Hero Power, and get to the end game.
- Hero Power -- what it is, how it's calculated, and what it affects
- Loot Boxes -- what determines the rarity and power of the items within
- Crafting -- The method of creating, upgrading, or destroying equipment
New Player Guides[edit | edit source]
You may also enjoy reading some of the guides community members have written up for new players. Here are some of them: