|General||Book Locations||Map||Strategy||Okri's Challenges|
"Now, there's a Sorcerer Lord creating quite a hullabaloo down in what's left of Helmgart. Turns out it's Burblespue Halescourge, the same fat bastard who ordered the theft of my book collection in Ubersreik, remember? Olesya says he's conjuring a city-sized plague mist, which'll make the Rotbloods stronger, and kill any decent folk. So, ride the guildman's lift into the centre, and just stove his bloody head in. No one steals from me." ― Franz Lohner
"We've trouble in Helmgart. Our old acquaintance Burblespue Halescourge has started to summon a plague mist large enough to cloak the whole town. Good for the northlanders, bad for the rest of us. There's a guildsman's lift that'll get you close to where he's playing his silly buggers. Change the weather foreshowing by ending that thieving lard-gut, by any means necessary." ― Franz Lohner
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The heroes make their way down the guildsman's lift and travel through a collapsing section of Helmgart, in order to track down Burblespue Halescourge, a Chaos Sorcerer Lord. Burblespue is trying to conjure up a gigantic plague mist, which will cover all of Helmgart and kill all citizens still alive. The heroes need to kill him before this happens.
Finale[edit | edit source]
The fight with Burblespue is one of the most difficult in the game. The players will be in a small arena with little cover, while Burblespue attacks the heroes with different types of ranged attacks and teleports all over the place. He sometimes retreats to the second floor of the mansion, at which point he will summon additional enemies to attack the players. For additional information about the site, visit the page of Burblespue.
Post-Mission[edit | edit source]
After completing Halescourge, Oleysa will say the following.
"'" ― Oleysa
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Hahnhügel, Helmgart: wide street at the beginning. Gives the Get to the centre of Town and Find your way down the Terraces objectives.
- von Mackensen Strasse: steep steps going down to a street, separated from a large square with the guildmen's life by a tall door.
- Schneewasser Strasse: street running along a canal that originates at the lower end of the guildsmen's lift.
- Merchant District: area on the other side of the river that borders a chasm caused by the Skaven's digging. Some houses will fall in the hole as you pass by them.
- Stoltzhammer Weg: miniature buboes from Convocation of Decay are scattered here, and a street lead to a small city square with a statue.
- Edelraut Strasse: street leading to the Halescourge arena.
- Burblespue Halescourge's Manor: arena with the Burblespue Halescourge fight.
- Scribes' Quarters: streets leading to the Bridge of Shadows, which is the same one found at the end of Screaming Bell.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Halescourge is the only main mission that does not have post-mission dialogue by Olesya. Whether this is intended or a bug is not known.
- Burblespue does not always appear immediately when the heroes enter the boss-arena. It might take up to several minutes for him to spawn, after which battle commences normally.
|ACT 1||Righteous Stand • Convocation of Decay • Hunger in the Dark • Halescourge|
|ACT 2||Athel Yenlui • The Screaming Bell • Fort Brachsenbrücke • Into the Nest|
|ACT 3||Against the Grain • Empire in Flames • Festering Ground • The War Camp|
|SHADOWS OVER BÖGENHAFEN||The Pit • The Blightreaper|
|BACK TO UBERSREIK||The Horn of Magnus • Garden of Morr • Engines of War • (Fortunes of War)|