Below is a list of the locations visited and mentioned in Vermintide 2. As of now, all locations lie in the Old World.
The Empire[edit | edit source]
The Empire (or Empire of Man) is the most important Human nation in the Old World, forged by the warrior-king and ascended deity Sigmar.
Reikland is a major and founding Imperial Province. It is the region where most of Vermintide 1 and 2 take place.
Towns[edit | edit source]
- Helmgart — The Vermintide 2 events involve around this town and its surroundings.
- Ussingen — A nearby town to Helmgart, seen in Empire in Flames.
- Ubersreik — Where most of the events of Vermintide 1 take place.
- Stromdorf — Location of one of the Vermintide 1 DLC take place. Here, the pact between Skaven and Rotbloods was forged, even though the Heroes tried to prevent this.
Places of Interest[edit | edit source]
- Taal's Horn Keep — Where the Heroes & Careers live in hiding.
- Morgensloft — A large farm near Helmgart, seen in Against the Grain.
- Karak Gnol — An abandoned Dwarven keep taken over by Skaven, seen in Into the Nest. The name means 'Old Keep' in Khazalid.
- Karak Azgaraz — A Dwarven keep visited in several Vermintide 1 DLC missions. The name means 'Fierce Axe Keep' in Khazalid.
- Castle Drachenfels — An ancient castle seen in several Vermintide 1 DLC missions.
Norsca is a peninsula located in the far north of the Old World, lying on the doorstep of the Chaos Wastes itself. The Rotblood Tribe comes from here. It is visited by the Heroes during The Skittergate.
Athel Loren[edit | edit source]
Kerillian's home, Athel Loren is a large forest between the Empire and Bretonnia on the western slopes of the Grey Mountains. It is here that the Wood Elves established their home millenia ago. The forest is steeped in magic, and it is unlike any other forest in the world. It is even said that time flows differently in the forest than elsewhere. Strangers who venture into Athel Loren are rarely seen again, and the local Bretonnian peasants who live in the vicinity of the forest border know to keep well clear of the trees.
Estalia[edit | edit source]
Sienna's country of origin, Estalia is a nation in the southwestern corner of the Old World, politically divided into several small kingdoms and lacking a central government. Estalians are a hardy people, and claim to be the first humans to have settled the Old World, although this claim is not taken seriously outside Estalia.
Kislev[edit | edit source]
Olesya's home country, the Kingdom of Kislev is the most northerly Human civilization within the Old World and a powerful and war-driven nation. Kislev stands at the very frontiers of Human civilization, a land covered in wide-open steppes and thundering icy rivers, where lonely villages stand isolated in the empty wilderness, while mighty cities rise from the landscape like great islands of stone. The climate is harsh and unforgiving, and only the strongest, most determined people can survive here.