Lords are a type of unique Monster in Vermintide 2 that appear at the end of specific missions.
The following Lords can be encountered in Vermintide 2:
- Burblespue Halescourge during Halescourge
- Skarrik Spinemanglr during Into the Nest
- Bödvarr Ribspreader during The War Camp
- Gatekeeper Naglfahr, Deathrattler, and Rasknitt during The Skittergate
- Nurgloth the Eternal during The Enchanter's Lair
Power Bonus[edit | edit source]
As Lords are an enemy type with different armour classes among them, player needs different weapon properties for a damage bonus, depending on the Boss:
- The Power vs Infantry property gives Heroes extra damage against Rasknitt.
- The Power vs Armoured property gives Heroes extra damage against Skarrik Spinemanglr, Bödvarr Ribspreader and Gatekeeper Naglfahr.
- The Power vs Monsters property gives Heroes extra damage against Burblespue Halescourge and Deathrattler.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Lords drop one to four Loot Dice, depending on the Lord.
- Lords (as all scripted Monsters) do not count toward the "Kill 3 Monsters as a party" Daily Quest.
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- Gatekeeper Naglfahr and Deathrattler are not technically Lords for the purposes of challenges, but are still unique, named Monsters.
- Examples of other scripted Monsters include the Monster in the barn on Against the Grain, the Bile Troll at the end of Hunger in the Dark, the Rat Ogre at the end of The Screaming Bell, and the Minotaur at the end of Dark Omens.