Kruber's Executioner Sword
(Redirected from Markus Kruber/Executioner Sword)
A two-handed sword forged for dealing broad, decapitating strikes. The weapon's lighter-than-average blade suggests it was borne by newly-trained soldier, not yet strong enough to wield a true executioner's sword.
Advantages[edit | edit source]
- Because the basic attack pattern is horizontal, it is easy to score multiple headshots with just one strike, making this an ideal crowd control weapon.
- The charged attack is a vertical overhead strike, and can be easily aimed at an opponents head.
- Charged attacks excel against slow and bulky targets such as Stormvermin and Bile Trolls.
Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
- Because a horizontal strike stops if it hits armoured targets, and charged attack takes time to wind up, armoured enemies in the middle of horde can be especially troublesome.
- The charged attack, being a vertical overhead strike, struggles to hit more than one target unless the enemy is dropping down from a higher obstacle.