Winds of Magic
The third DLC for Vermintide 2, released on August 13, 2019.
About[edit | edit source]
As a meteor crashes down in the Reikland, Beastmen emerge from the depths of the Reikwald forest and rush to the epicenter to claim it as a Herdstone. It is up to the five heroes to stop them before a dreadful disaster strikes the Empire.The DLC brings to the game a harder difficulty, a new map, new weapons, a new enemy faction and a new gamemode with a very new progression system
Content[edit | edit source]
A new enemy faction - The Beastmen
The new adventure level:
- Dark Omens - A meteor has crashed nearby and the heroes are tasked to investigate the crash site
New weapons, one for each of the heroes.
A new gamemode in which the players are tasked to complete weaves of the eight Winds of Magic with new weave-forged weapons.
The Winds of Magic are made up on different "weaves" and are a combination of:
- Map: A reversed and reskinned chunk of an existing adventure map
- Wind: The different Winds of Magic will affect and modify the map
- Objective: Each map will have a specific objective for players to complete.
- Finale: If the objective is completed the players will face the final challenge.
- Difficulty: As players progress the difficulty will increase.
Link[edit | edit source]
For the Steam page with more information about the DLC click here