Winds of Magic
|Winds of Magic|
|13 August 2019|
"A meteor has laid waste nearby. Time to investigate."
About[edit | edit source]
As a meteor crashes down in the Reikland, Beastmen emerge from the depths of the Reikwald forest and rush to the epicenter to claim it as a Herdstone. It is up to the Five Heroes to stop them before a dreadful disaster strikes the Empire. The DLC brings to the game a harder Difficulty, a new Mission, new Weapons and Illusions, a new Enemy faction and a new gamemode with a very new progression system.
Content[edit | edit source]
The new adventure Mission:
- Dark Omens - A meteor has crashed nearby and the Heroes are tasked to investigate the crash site.
The DLC also includes new Challenges, through which the player can earn new Weapons and weapon Illusions for each Hero:
- Markus Kruber gets a Tuskgor Spear
- Bardin Goreksson gets Throwing Axes
- Kerillian gets a Spear and Shield
- Victor Saltzpyre gets a Bill Hook
- Sienna Fuegonasus gets a Flaming Flail
A new gamemode in which the players are tasked to complete Weaves of the Eight Winds of Magic with new weave-forged weapons.
The Winds of Magic are made up on different "Weaves" and are a combination of:
- Map: A reversed and reskinned chunk of an existing mission
- Wind: The different Winds of Magic will affect and modify the weave
- Objective: Each weave will have a specific objective for players to complete.
- Finale: If the objective is completed the players will face the final challenge.
- Difficulty: As players progress the difficulty will increase.